Sunday, January 24, 2010

So it begins...or at least the blog does!

I have decided to start a blog after realizing I had so much going on in my life that needed to be shared with others that could help someone else. I am a person that is a problem solver by nature and at any given point, I have numerous problems to solve. However, there are a few really large problems that need to be enumerated and discussed. One is the struggle I am going through with my son's medical issues. The other is a problem I have mostly gotten under control, which is my own health. Obviously there is much to discuss under these topics in themselves as they are very very deep and expansive topics. In fact, I wish I had done this earlier. I have started two blogs - this one and http://esotericsysadmin.blogspot.com/ to talk about the things I deal with at work. Be sure to check it out too if you have any interests in computer related topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment